I go by the name Stacey Audrey ak. Rakey. 8D But in my blog, do call me Stacey Dgaf. (: The Dgaf thing stands for Doesn't Give A Fuck, just fyi. Don't get me wrong tho. I do not mean to offend you. It's just that I tend to ignore what you're gonna say abt me or my life. Well, hurtful things. Note : DGAF is taken so bake off. xP Anyway!!!! People call me Drey (Rossa), Cey ( Close friends), and Stacey? I would have a cake laid in front of me every June on the 23rd. And here's what you should know about me. Just some instructions y'know. Stacey, that's me is :
<3 Allergic to bs. LOL. Jk, I live with BS.
<3 Tends to laugh without any reasonable reason.
<3 A lazy girl. A VERY VERY lazy one.
<3 Tends to forget.
<3 A cancer.
<3 An open-minded person.
<3 Loves boys. Well & girls. xDD
<3 Has a cat named Blackie.
<3 Turning 16th.
<3 Has awesome friends ; Rossa, Yana, Theo, Yunie, Shafiz, Siti, Pat, Mic, Steph ..... & it goes on.
<3 Easy to hate & easy to love.
<3 Tends to be hated & to be loved.

nice one.. :)
ReplyDeleteThnx! <3 Hehe
ReplyDelete