Do you ever dream so much that you start to scare yourself? I mean have you ever just withdrawn from reality & made yourself a little home at the quarter of your mind? Then you dream up something ideal and all of the sudden you feel little waves of panic wash over you because you've just realized this whole mess you've made in your head. And the scariest thing you realized is that while you've been living above and beyond what you want in your mind, you haven't really been living in reality at all.

Saturday, 7 May 2011

My Top 5 Songs!!!

5th : He Is We - Breathe


Other song tht I like from them :
Blame it on the rain
Too beautiful

4th : Taylor Swift - Back To December


Other songs tht I like from her :
Love Story
Teardrops on my guitar

3rd : The Wanted - Heart Vacancy



Other song tht I like from them :
All time low

2nd : Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts



And the winner is.... Justin Bieber - That Should Be Me

I hated him but hey, he really produces good music so yeah.




So there you have it. My 5 top songs.... for now tho. I'll keep y'all posted. (: LISTEN TO EM & GO WILD!!

STACEY'S OUT, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment